Oh love
How I wish it wasn’t for love that I were writing this to
you..
This very letter-ish thing I do not even know or want to
know of. Of denying the fact how I was so busy falling in love with all your
insecurities and hopelessness of having a brighter day. Denying the very fact
that whenever I saw you, all I could see was the happiness on your face and
brokenness in your eyes which you tried to hide- by all means.
Dearest lover, I wish I could hold you in my arms and never let go of you, I wish I could tell you all about the galaxies I see in your eyes and oh god, how much they influence me. Wish I could tell you of the times I have wanted to hold your hand and offer you a shoulder to lean on, a set of chapped lips to kiss all your worries one final goodbye. I wish I could just once, once in all my life tell you of how beautiful you are, how much love I want to shower on your yearning heart.
Since the day I saw you my dear lover, god, how I wanted to sneak a peak through my glasses to catch a glimpse of you smiling your soul and heart out, with people I didn’t know, people I never wanted to know.
Things tore my insides and ripped my soul apart but somehow, I still could find solace in the very breathe you breathed out, over my shoulder. Everything just seemed so perfect, I hope you know it now.
Dearest lover, I wish I could hold you in my arms and never let go of you, I wish I could tell you all about the galaxies I see in your eyes and oh god, how much they influence me. Wish I could tell you of the times I have wanted to hold your hand and offer you a shoulder to lean on, a set of chapped lips to kiss all your worries one final goodbye. I wish I could just once, once in all my life tell you of how beautiful you are, how much love I want to shower on your yearning heart.
Since the day I saw you my dear lover, god, how I wanted to sneak a peak through my glasses to catch a glimpse of you smiling your soul and heart out, with people I didn’t know, people I never wanted to know.
Things tore my insides and ripped my soul apart but somehow, I still could find solace in the very breathe you breathed out, over my shoulder. Everything just seemed so perfect, I hope you know it now.
God
How bittersweet it is to fall in love with each and every
broken piece of yours and forgetting to tend my wounds in the process of loving
you till the very end of time and love itself?
I wish I could press my wounds against yours and not regret
about the fact it will bleed all the more- so much so neither of us could be
able to handle it.
And then, one day, we shall break-
All the starts will burn out and die in vain, anger, disgust
and what not-
Not because our love was unrequited, but that it was not
enough
To heal you.
Or me either.
-redinitheveins
Try to be bit optimistic.....
ReplyDeleteCoz we can never fly with a broken wings...
your feedback matters a lot, thank you. I'd try and work on something +ve
Delete