Saturday, 26 August 2017

Speck of Light

Speck of Light

 
 Do you see that, that speck of light at the end of the tunnel? Or do you?
I possibly couldn't or rather didn't pay attention to the light in the dark. I tore myself apart, they said. They said so many things, warned me to never let loose on myself.
I wish I could understand the things back then,  at least I wouldn't have ended up this way. this way of being so naive, or numb or an inert being.
Do we all not wish for too much at times which even so happens that dulls down even the chances of the better part?

I do not know but I remember this one time from one of the sleepless nights I had. I was staring at the windowpane, and how many grooves the wood had when it was carved out and how rusty that latch turned because of the constant rain water which would come in whenever it rained- over all these years. I could notice the red ladybug and the damaged and almost useless wing it had.

I could sense the change in the air around me, I could sense it turn into this earthly smelling air without the rain having been poured. Maybe it meant  something was or is yet about to change.

Maybe. 
After all, we live our lives on maybes, don't we?


-AJ







No comments:

Post a Comment

Linearity at the Poles.

Whatever has once started off as a linear project, has somehow lost control from it’s original path. The chaos of energies fighting for the ...